For many of you out there, there is one thing that your dentist always tells you that you need to do more often. You know exactly what we’re talking about don’t you? Flossing, of course! We’re n…Read More
- Like fingerprints, teeth are unique to each individual
- Baby teeth are also known as “milk teeth”
- Tooth enamel is the hardest part of the human body
- In 1873, Colgate produced the first commercial toothpaste
- Kids smile around 400 times a day!
- The tongue is the only muscle not securely fastened at both ends
- The average person develops a quart of saliva each day. That’s more than 10,000 gallons in a lifetime!
- The average human has around 32 teeth
- A Blue Whale is the largest mammal on each, but it has no teeth
- The cotton candy machine was invented by a dentist – back then, cotton candy was also known as “fairy floss”
- Humans have 4 different types of teeth – incisors, canines, premolars, and molars