Once we hit October, whether you are prepared for it or not, the holiday season has started. What better way to usher in a season of indulgences than with Halloween? October kicks off the time when bi…Read More
- Like fingerprints, teeth are unique to each individual
- Baby teeth are also known as “milk teeth”
- Tooth enamel is the hardest part of the human body
- In 1873, Colgate produced the first commercial toothpaste
- Kids smile around 400 times a day!
- The tongue is the only muscle not securely fastened at both ends
- The average person develops a quart of saliva each day. That’s more than 10,000 gallons in a lifetime!
- The average human has around 32 teeth
- A Blue Whale is the largest mammal on each, but it has no teeth
- The cotton candy machine was invented by a dentist – back then, cotton candy was also known as “fairy floss”
- Humans have 4 different types of teeth – incisors, canines, premolars, and molars